Winfield, KS 67156
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K program
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- 4 + years of Industrial Maintenance Mechanic experience
- Knowledge of Plastic Blow Mold equipment preferred
- Strong Electrical knowledge preferred
- Stage III Mechanic experience
- Production/Manufacturing experience preferred
- Maintenance Mechanics are responsible for maintaining operation of plastic blow molding machines and other equipment.
- The Maintenance Mechanic will maintain and service mechanical equipment, machinery, and components.
- Perform skilled repair services of mechanical, electrical, building systems, and equipment.
- Conduct periodic inspections to evaluate requests for repair.
- Identify parts needed for replacement and place orders for parts as necessary.
- The mechanic will complete all work in accordance with Western Industries established safety procedures.
- Must be team orientated, have the ability to work independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function, possess strong communication skills and willingness to continue to learn.
- Stand and walk continuously
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds continuously and up to 80 pounds occasionally
- Activities include, but not limited to, climbing, stooping, kneeling, crawling above, under and around machinery and equipment
- Handling/touching machine parts, controls, controls panels, levers, switches continuously while working on machines
- Must be able to reach low and high, handle, grip/grasp, push and pull
- Working on platforms, off of ground level
- Work in confined spaces
- Hot and Cold temperatures
- Plastic Blow Mold equipment: 1 year (Preferred)
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic: 4 years (Required)
- Stage III Mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)