Job Category: Professional
Job Number: 285
Pay Rate: Open
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions (HSS) is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. We are committed to finding and placing the best hospitality talent in the industry!
Named Best of Staffing by our clients for 2019 let us help you find your next opportunity!
HSS is currently recruiting for a Part-Time Massage Therapist for a direct position in the Chicago / Magnificient Mile area.
The Massage Therapist must have a professional demeanor, be a team player, be punctual, organized, as well as be flexible and adaptable to guests needs. This individual must be presentable and practice good hygiene. Strong communication skills are a must. Customer service and spa experience preferred. Previous massage experience is preferred.
The Massage Therapist duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
Apply here with your resume and references and let us connect you to your next career opportunity!
Interested candidates please apply directly and/or email: Direct@hssstaffing.Com
HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’ re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Provide a variety of massage modalities and various body treatments to our spa guests.
- Possess a strong knowledge of bodywork and possess the ability to properly analyze the needs of the guest.
- Exert confidence and be able to provide guidance and home recommendations based upon the guests needs.
- Obtain and retain a loyal client base and up-sell additional spa services and the hotel outlets.
- Create a warm and professional atmosphere for the guests.
- Stock treatment room with proper supplies.
- Help conduct monthly inventory with guidance from spa management and inform spa management when product is low.
- Support spa team members when there is downtime in the schedule.