Tucson, AZ 85711
JOB Description: Assist with and perform component replacement and repairs on, but not limited to: Conveyor systems, ball mills, Semi-autogenous mills, screen decks, lube systems, filter drums, crushers, horizontal and vertical centrifugal pumps, flotation, classifiers and lubrication systems. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Perform mechanical and lubrication preventative maintenance.
- Identify potential failures/ noises / wear on agitators, rotors, belts, pulleys, gear boxes.
- May perform welding (Stick, Tig).
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work area and performing work area inspections.
- Ability to understand and apply verbal and written work and safety-related instructions and procedures in English
- Ability to communicate in English with respect to job assignments, job procedures, and applicable safety standards
- Ability read and use schematics and blue prints
- Ability to read, understand and apply information from technical manuals, blue prints and schematics for troubleshooting and repair
- Experience performing mechanical and routine preventative maintenance on equipment such as (agitators, rotors, belts, pulleys, gear boxes and etc.)
- Experience performing component replacement and repairs on, but not limited to (conveyor systems, ball mills, auto mills, screen decks, lube systems, filter drums, crushers, horizontal and vertical centrifugal pumps and etc.)
- Experience working on gear/shaft alignments
- Willingness and ability to work rotating shifts in a 24/7/365 operation
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) year of experience in mechanical/maintenance or a combination of education and experience in industrial mechanical repair and maintenance
- Proficiency in welding/fabricating/cutting