8301 Broadway , suite 416 Sonora, TX 76950
Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the hospitality staffing industry leader. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business, including four and five-diamond properties nationwide. We help people succeed by finding them positions within the hospitality industry.
HSS Hospitality Staffing is hiring for a remote resort & spa in Sonora, Texas just 2 hours west of San Antonio. Resort offers Employee Housing for small fee for long-term jobs; living on property is required for this opportunity. Immediate Open Positions for Night auditor at $14.00 – Immediate Placements for Qualified Night auditor with experience that want to live on property for an extended period of time.
This is approximately 2.5 hours West of San Antonio. Candidates must be super star employees with great references. This is a resort environment offering 5-star services to guests.
The hotel night audit process varies and can include front desk, customer service and maintenance duties. The night auditor can also serve as the hotel's representative during the night shift.
-Comply with background check and drug screen at time of interview
-Past employment references with good attendance and reliability
-ID proof to work legally in the USA
-Good hygiene and professional attitude
Resort and Job Information:
• Full-time opportunity with stable work schedule in a resort environment.
• On Property Living required for a small fee. All linens and towels provided; fully-furnished housing for all employees. $40 per week for double occupancy; shared sleeping area. $60 per week for single sleeping area.
• Housing area offers full kitchen area, living room area with large screen TVs, activities and BBQ pit area.
• 3 meals per day, 7 days per week only $10 per week, required weekly payroll deduction.
• Bus Transportation offered at cost between major cities and San Antonio; HSS will coordinate transportation from San Antonio to Resort; or you may drive your own vehicle to resort.
• Employees will be required to bring specific clothing items for assignment duration at own cost.