8301 Broadway , suite 416 Sonora, TX 76950
Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the hospitality staffing industry leader. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business, including four and five-diamond properties nationwide. We help people succeed by finding them positions within the hospitality industry.
We are currently seeking a NIGHT AUDITOR for long term ‘LIVE ON PROPERTY' at JL Bar Ranch & Resort in Sonora, Texas. Ranch Road 3307, Sonora, TX 76950 // Resort is Located 1-mile NE off the Allison Rd (Exit 412), from Interstate 10. This is approximately 2.5 hours West of San Antonio. Candidates must be super star employees with great references. This is a resort environment offering 5-star services to guests.
The hotel night audit process varies with the size and type of hotel, and can include front desk, customer service and maintenance duties. The night auditor can also serve as the hotel's representative during the night shift.
Job Opportunity Details:
- Full-time hours each week; overtime is paid over 40 hours.
- Free, on-property living provided with gender-specific, shared bedroom space with full countertop area with 2 sinks, closet space and a private bath/shower area. Rooms have flat screen TV, free WIFI, small refrigerator and coffee maker, all sheets, linens, towels and basic necessities.
- Committed couples may share a private room.
- Fully furnished housing for all employees is at NO COST with a 6-month project commitment.
- 3 meals per day in employee break area for only $10 per week.
- Employees will be required to bring specific clothing items for assignment duration and purchase uniform tops through payroll deduction.
- Employees may drive own car to resort or arrive in San Antonio, Texas where bus or van transportation will be provided for a fee for transport to the resort.
- Weekly transportation at no cost provided to the closest town for shopping; having a vehicle is not necessary.
- Previous experience in a full-service hotel as Front desk/night auditor
- Excellent appearance and superior customer service skills required. Must provide excellent customer service to guests and remain professional on property at all times.
- Must agree to live on property for duration of assignment; commuting for assignment will not be permitted.
- Must meet drug screen and background requirements and have proper employment eligibility documents for job application including three past job references.
Contact our San Antonio office for more details at (210) 775-1629. Apply at https://www.hssstaffing.com/lookforwork/ today and choose “San Antonio” as your closest office.