Sonora, TX 76950
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 600 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is hiring for a long-term ‘live on property’ STAFFING SUPERVISOR at JL Bar Ranch & Resort in Sonora, Texas. Ranch Road 3307, Sonora, TX 76950 // Located 1 mile NE off the Allison Rd (Exit 412), from Interstate 10.
Position pays $19.00 per hour, with overtime available. The Staffing Supervisor will oversee and manage long-term contract staff working and living on property. Position oversight include:
- Banquet Servers & TABC Bartenders, Line Cooks
- Housekeeping Team Members – housekeeping, laundry, public area cleaning
- Concierge Services, Bellman, Valet
- Groundskeeping & Security & Maintenance
Job Opportunity Details:
- Full-time hours each week; overtime is paid over 40 hours.
- Free, on-property living provided with private bedrooms, and common area living and dining spaces, all linens and towels provided; fully-furnished housing for all employees at no cost to employee with initial 6-month commitment.
- 3 meals per day offered; requires $10 per week automatic payroll deduction.
- Uniform tops provided free of charge; employees will be required to bring specific clothing items for assignment duration.
- 6-month assignment with 3-month extensions available.
- Staffing Supervisor position starts February 27th for training.
- Staffing supervisor will support cross-training of all employees, support weekly scheduling, payroll and time keeping, safety walk throughs, employee engagement and employee relations, HR related compliance, and client management to ensure employees are productive, successful and meeting the needs of our client.
- This role will manage the employee experience from on-boarding to training and development and employee and client satisfaction. This position reports to the Area Manager.
-Fully Bilingual both written and verbal in English and Spanish required; no exceptions.
-Previous experience in staffing and or hotel industry a plus.
-Experience in hotel task force travel and supervision a plus.
-High level of communication and organizational skills.
-Above average skills in use Microsoft office programs; Outlook, Excel.
-Must live on property for duration of assignment and commit to a minimum of 6-months on property.
-Must be available to start assignment on 2/27/19.