Schaumburg, IL 60173
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions (HSS) is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. We are committed to finding and placing the best hospitality talent in the industry!
Named Best of Staffing by our clients for 2019 let us help you find your next opportunity!
HSS is currently recruiting for an experienced Prep and Line Cooks for a temp to hire position for a busy Kitchen in the Schaumburg area .
Experienced line cook who can work in a fast paced, high volume, high quality kitchen. Must have at least 1 year of experience working as a line cook in a FULL service kitchen, valid id., and willingness to learn.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Cooking high quality food at a fast pace with exceptional customer satisfaction. Maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness and sanitation.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- High volume
- 1+ years experience in full service kitchen
- Skilled at all stations
- Food Service Handler's card preferred
- All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed professional appearance (specific standards available).
- Ability to read and speak English.
- Knowledge of the following foreign language not required, but desired: Spanish
Apply here with your resume and references and let us connect you to your next career opportunity! Interested candidates please apply directly and/or email: ifigueroa@hssstaffing.Com HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’ re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: JOBS@HSSSTAFFING.COM HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.