Job Category: Manufacturing
Job Number: 715
Pay Rate: Open
Hospitality Staffing Solutions (HSS), a division of KBS, was founded in 1990 and has since grown into the largest hospitality staffing firms in the nation supporting over 80 markets in 38 states. Our family of companies support industry leaders in market segments such as; hotels & resorts, senior living facilities, hospitals & medical facilities, event venues, restaurants, convention centers and stadiums, colleges & universities, manufacturing & production facilities, and more.
Named Best of Staffing by our clients for 2019 let us help you find your next opportunity!
HSS is currently seeking a direct hire Process Technician for our manufacturing client in Winfield, KS.
Process Technicians are responsible for the immediate operation of the blow molding equipment. Working in coordination with Production, QA and other departments to produce quality blow mold plastic products. Troubleshoot and find root cause of issues and determining resolution. Ability to work as a collaborative team as well as independent on assigned projects.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 2+ years of blow molding experience.
- Prefer level III technical/mechanical experience.
- Possess strong mathematical skills.
- Be able to logically troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Must good communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills and be willing to continuously learn.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Performs standard troubleshooting.
- Complete any and all adjustments or repairs on machinery.
- Complete preventative maintenance requirements.
- Complete quality control checks and help to maintain customer’ s requirements.
- Must meet all required safety processes and procedures and make sure all safety devices are on equipment.
- Must have working knowledge of various products by following all material requirements and/or customer requests.
- Must attend all training sessions and/or weekly meetings.
- Complete all cleaning tasks as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Standing and/or walking continuously during entire shift.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs. Continuously and/or able to lift 80 lbs. Occasionally.
- Activities could include but not limited to climbing, bending, stooping, kneeling, crawling above, under and around machinery and equipment.
- Handing/touching machine parts, controls, control panels, levers, switches continuously while working on machines.
- Must be able to reach, handle, grip, push and pull, use hand tools.
- Climbing ladders, stairs and platforms to repair machines and equipment.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
Apply here with your resume and references and let us connect you to your next career opportunity!
Interested candidates please apply directly and/or email direct@hssstaffing.Com.
HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’ re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- blow molding: 2 years (Required)
- level III technical/mechanical: 1 year (Preferred)