Job Category: Mining/Manufacturing
Job Number: 706
Pay Rate: Open
Hospitality Staffing Solutions (HSS), a division of KBS, was founded in 1990 and has since grown into the largest hospitality staffing firms in the nation supporting over 80 markets in 38 states. Our family of companies support industry leaders in market segments such as; hotels & resorts, senior living facilities, hospitals & medical facilities, event venues, restaurants, convention centers and stadiums, colleges & universities, manufacturing & production facilities, and more.
Named Best of Staffing by our clients for 2019 let us help you find your next opportunity!
HSS is currently seeking a direct hire QA Manager for our manufacturing client in Winfield, KS.
- Understanding customer expectations and needs regarding their product
- Developing quality control processes
- Understanding product specifications and translating to quality instructions, alerts, audit/inspection plans, etc.
- Supporting the manufacturing and engineering efforts to release product to production to expected quality levels
- Supervising team and monitoring production performance; team with Production management, sales, and technical teams to ensure compliance to quality standards
- Support validation of raw materials that are used in production
- Monitoring and evaluating internal production processes
- Evaluating final output of products to verify conformance
- Design and manage an effective corrective action system
- Engaging with customers and gathering product feedback
- Producing statistical reports on quality standards
- Reporting to management on quality standard issues
- Oversee effectiveness and compliance to quality systems
- Improving production efficiency and waste
Apply here with your resume and references and let us connect you to your next career opportunity!
Interested candidates please apply directly and/or email direct@hssstaffing.Com.
HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’ re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Relevant Bachelor’ s Degree a strong plus
- Quality control/engineering certification a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Data analysis and statistical skills and aptitude
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills
- Highly conscientious and diligent
- Experience in plastics and large part blow molding a strong plus
- Experience as a quality engineer in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in Lean and Total Quality