4200 South Freeway , fort worth, tx 76115 Fort Worth, TX 76115
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. HSS is seeking a Recruiting Specalist for our Fort Worth area Job purpose The Recruiting Specialist is responsible for recruiting Talent employees. The position reports to the Area Manager and will require daily interaction with Account Supervisors, Clients and Candidates. Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle for all new hires in branch to include, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, application, checking references and on boarding qualified candidates
- Maintains applicant database for the purpose of filling all orders on time, with the best qualified candidates available. Fully responsible for hiring life cycle from initial sourcing to 1st day on boarding.
- Identifies passive and active candidates by leveraging a variety of recruitment resources such as job boards, social media, database searches, job fairs, referrals, and other grass roots recruiting tactics.
- Maintains recruitment collateral inventory and facilitates the distribution of promotional materials, including flyers, brochures, road signs and other recruitment materials.
- Develops effective reporting on key metrics to Area Manager and other stakeholders.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Minimum of 2 years of office administration experience, to include successful handling of high volume of varied activities.
- Understand the HR hiring process and interview process preferred.
- Preferred 1+ years of experience in a recruiting position.
- Must be results oriented and have ability to stay focused on goals.
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong phone skills and professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Knowledge and understanding of the guiding principles for employment practices in a diverse workforce.
- Knowledge of on-line, electronic job application systems and processes.
- Knowledge of recruitment advertising and marketing techniques and best practices.
- Effective speaking and writing skills and the ability to address small and large groups.
- Ability to compose and edit written materials.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and multiple candidates at once to ensure effectiveness of daily operations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health Benefits after 60 days, holiday pay, paid time off
- Laptop and cell phone
- Ongoing training and development
- Career growth opportunities
If you meet the requirements and this job meets your skills and interest, please apply with your resume and your hourly pay desired for consideration. At HSS, we look forward to meeting you!