Recruiting Assistant (Bilingual English/Spanish)
60611 Chicago, IL 60611
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle for all new hires in branch to include, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, application, checking references and onboarding qualified candidates
- Maintains applicant database for the purpose of filling all orders on time, with the best qualified candidates available. Fully responsible for hiring lifecycle from initial sourcing to 1st day onboarding.
- Identifies passive and active candidates by leveraging a variety of recruitment resources such as job boards, social media, database searches, job fairs, referrals, and other grass roots recruiting tactics.
- Maintains recruitment collateral inventory and facilitates the distribution of promotional materials, including flyers, brochures, road signs and other recruitment materials.
- Develops effective reporting on key metrics to Area Manager and other stakeholders.
- Minimum of 2 years of office administration experience, to include successful handling of high volume of varied activities.
- Preferred 1+ years of experience in a recruiting position.
- Must be results oriented and have ability to stay focused on goals.
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong phone skills and professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Knowledge and understanding of the guiding principles for employment practices in a diverse workforce.
- Knowledge of on-line, electronic job application systems and processes.
- Knowledge of recruitment advertising and marketing techniques and best practices.
- Effective speaking and writing skills and the ability to address small and large groups.
- Ability to compose and edit written materials.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits after 60 days, holiday pay, paid time off
- Laptop and cell phone
- Ongoing training and development
- Career growth opportunities
- Car Allowance and Bonus Potential
If you meet the requirements and this job meets your skills and interest, please apply with your resume and your hourly pay desired for consideration. At HSS, we look forward to meeting you!
Problems applying? Reach out to us directly with your resume to: TA@hssstaffing.com.
HSS is the largest staffing agency in hospitality, are you interested in other positions at HSS? Check out additional great opportunities at: https://jobs2.smartsearchonline.com/hssstaffing/jobs/ .
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.