Recruiting Specialist (Bilingual spanish-english)
Miami, FL 33134
- Responsible for the full recruitment life cycle for all new hires in branch to include, but not limited to, sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, application, checking references and onboarding qualified candidates
- Maintains applicant database for the purpose of filling all orders on time, with the best qualified candidates available. Fully responsible for hiring lifecycle from initial sourcing to 1st day onboarding.
- Identifies passive and active candidates by leveraging a variety of recruitment resources such as job boards, social media, database searches, job fairs, referrals, and other grass roots recruiting tactics.
- Maintains recruitment collateral inventory and facilitates the distribution of promotional materials, including flyers, brochures, road signs and other recruitment materials.
- Develops effective reporting on key metrics to Area Manager and other stakeholders.
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Minimum of 2 years of office administration experience, to include successful handling of high volume of varied activities.
- Understand the HR hiring process and interview process preferred.
- Preferred 1+ years of experience in a recruiting position.
- Must be results oriented and have ability to stay focused on goals.
- Must demonstrate excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong phone skills and professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Knowledge and understanding of the guiding principles for employment practices in a diverse workforce.
- Knowledge of on-line, electronic job application systems and processes.
- Knowledge of recruitment advertising and marketing techniques and best practices.
- Effective speaking and writing skills and the ability to address small and large groups.
- Ability to compose and edit written materials.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and multiple candidates at once to ensure effectiveness of daily operations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test and post-offer physical (if required)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits after 60 days, holiday pay, paid time off
- Laptop and cell phone
- Ongoing training and development
- Career growth opportunities