Regional Director of Operations
- The Regional Director is responsible for operations, relationship management, sales, accounts operations structure, profitable growth and overall satisfaction for assigned accounts. They set strategy and direction for their region. They proactively contribute towards and support the company’ s direction.
- Develop business plans, strategies and drive diversification of business by customer and HSS services and its partnership offerings helping our customer achieve their objectives.
- Develop and deliver business through a combination of methods to senior executive levels and current contract customer sponsors that may include all or in part: research, lead generation, prospecting, networking and in-person appointments with new, reactivated and existing customers.
- Coordinate, guide and ensure the quality of hiring and staffing of the personnel by working with our recruiting team on needs. Determine terminations when necessary.
- Coordinate, guide and ensure the quality of cleanliness is met at each account, participate and oversee quality audit program, training outline, staffing needs at each account and division personnel. Determine terminations when necessary.
- Initiate and implement training practices for operation, sales and operations management staff.
- Provide effective leadership and career readiness through motivation and staff development by mentoring, training and delivering
- High-level risk mitigation, sound business judgments, complex problem-solving techniques.
- Meet all deadlines.
- Coordination of preparations for bids, proposals and presentations.
- Coordination, supervision, and approval of region’ s budget, including expenses and variable overhead items.
- Profit and loss responsibility.
- Monitor and ensure the utilization of HSS policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and conduct annual performance/salary reviews.
- Maintain strong partnerships with HSS product lines communicating client service priorities and business opportunities.
- Able to travel 75% or more.
- Additional tasks as needed and assigned by VP or HSS Executive Team
- Bachelors degree; marketing, business administration, economics, or finance. MBA, a strong plus
- 5+ years of business related management for national programs and large accounts, preferably in a service and housekeeping industry company at properties with 2000 beds or more.
- A proven and profitable track record in management and/or sales management or customer service management in a related field or industry
- Ability to determine, consult and implement sales and operational delivery efforts
- Ability to guide, direct and motivate others
- Demonstrated sound business judgement
- Business presentation skills
- Work weekends and holidays
- Previous experience servicing, supporting, developing or generating major accounts
- Bilingual (Spanish) Preferred