Resort Line Cook
8301 Broadway Street , Suite 416 San Antonio, TX 78209
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is the only national staffing company that provides services to hotels across the USA. HSS will place you in a full-service hotel where you will love to go to work each day and grow your career.
HSS seeks a Line Cook for long term ‘LIVE ON PROPERTY' opportunity with low cost employee housing in Sonora, TX. Resort is Located 1-mile NE off the Allison Rd (Exit 412), from Interstate 10. This is approximately 2.5 hours West of San Antonio. Candidates must be super star employees with great references. This is a resort environment offering 5-star services to guests.
Resort and Job Information:
• Full-time opportunity with stable work schedule in a luxury resort environment.
• On Property Living required for a small fee. All linens and towels provided; fully-furnished housing for all employees. $40 per week for double occupancy; shared sleeping area. $60 per week for single sleeping area.
• Housing area offers full kitchen area, living room area with large screen TVs, activities and BBQ pit area.
• 3 meals per day, 7 days per week only $10 per week, required weekly payroll deduction.
• Bus Transportation offered at cost between major cities and San Antonio; HSS will coordinate transportation from San Antonio to Resort; or you may drive your own vehicle to resort.
• Employees will be required to bring specific clothing items for assignment duration at own cost.
Contact HSS by phone or text to (210) 775-1629 and start the registration process now at https://www.hssstaffing.com/lookforwork/ and pick ‘San Antonio’ as your closest office.
8301 Broadway St, San Antonio, TX 78209-2006, United States
Line Cook Job Requirements:
• Must have Texas Food Handler’s Certificate
• Overtime is available; must be living on property and available to work 7 days per week; will have time off during week..
• All employees paid weekly on Fridays.
• Must have relevant experience in a full-service restaurant or full-service hotel.
• Must have own chef coat and kitchen uniform and non-slip shoes.
• Background check and Drug screening required prior to placement.
• Must read and speak conversational and kitchen English