Resort Maintenance Technician
8301 Broadway Street , Suite 416 San Antonio, TX 78209
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 800 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business.
HSS is hiring a Maintenance Technician with hotel maintenance experience for a LIVE ON PROPERTY position at a resort in Sonora, TX. HVAC certification a plus! Pay is $16.00 per hour. Full-time hours and potential permanent job conversion with the hotel after proving your experience and good attendance and attitude on the job.
- General maintenance and repairs in guest rooms, front of house, and public areas of the resort (painting, electrical work, ac repair, plumbing work)
- Guest room and public area preventative maintenance
- Maintenance and repairs on mechanical, electrical, kitchen, and laundry equipment
- Ensuring the property is always in peak condition to ensure guest satisfaction
- Adhering to all property safety compliance standards
- Full-time opportunity with stable work schedule in a resort environment.
- On Property Living required for a small fee. All linens and towels provided; fully-furnished housing for all employees. $40 per week for double occupancy; shared sleeping area. $60 per week for single sleeping area.
- Housing area offers full kitchen area, living room area with large screen TVs, activities and BBQ pit area.
- 3 meals per day, 7 days per week only $10 per week, required weekly payroll deduction.
- Bus Transportation offered at cost between major cities and San Antonio; HSS will coordinate transportation from San Antonio to Resort; or you may drive your own vehicle to resort.
- Employees will be required to bring specific clothing items for assignment duration at own cost.
Contact HSS by phone or text to (210) 775-1629. Visit our office at 8301 Broadway Street, suite 416, San Antonio, TX 78209.
Resort Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Development, implementation, and monitoring of programs that assures a safe facility and work environment that is in compliance with all appropriate regulations--Ergonomic, Emergency Response, Injury and Illness Prevention, and Hazard Communications Programs.
- Expert at hands-on equipment maintenance.
- Experience following the protocols and precautions for hazardous waste management.
- Minimum one year experience in general maintenance HVAC, plumbing, and electrical.
- Successful completion of criminal background check and drug screen.
- Lift up to 75 lbs., bending, stretching.
- Ability to climb multiple flights of stairs and ladders on daily basis, and walk/stand for an 8 hour shift .
- Bring 2 forms of employment ID to interview.
- Pass oral swab drug screen and standard background check.