Delaware, OH 43015
JOB FUNCTION Position Summary If you are a high energy, outgoing person who is passionate about leading and building a team and is looking to join a Company that is committed to creating a great place to work, this job is for you! As a Quick Service Restaurant General Manager you will be entrusted to guide your team members in delivering an exceptional guest experience, operational excellence, and a working environment that promotes engagement and living the Company values, making EG America the clear choice for our guest’ s dining needs. QSR General Managers are responsible for the overall operation of a branded restaurant for EG America, overseeing a team of Associates and Leaders in their work to serve our guests. Responsibilities:
- Ensure that your team greets all guests in a friendly manner to make them feel welcomed and appreciated, encouraging Guest Loyalty.
- Demonstrate leadership attributes to include: building and maintaining trust with the store team by setting clear and measurable goals, holding self and team accountable, and communicating frequently and effectively.
- Build and develop a strong team by: training, scheduling, coaching, offering timely feedback on performance and lead by example.
- Lead a team of store associates in a fair, consistent, impartial and timely manner, supporting and enforcing all State & Federal laws along with Company policies and procedures.
- Achieve operational excellence, develop performance goals aligned with the Company’ s Operational objectives, hit financial goals (Sales/expenses to budget, net profit) and strive for year over year improvement.
- Manage food operation to ensure quality and safety of all items sold.
- Manage the overall appearance and cleanliness of the store (inside and out) ensuring that all food prep areas are clean and stocked; the food service area is spotless and the bathrooms are sparkling clean, delegating and directing team to maintain condition levels up to Company’ s standard.
- Oversee quality control, merchandising, safety programs and other guidelines in place for successful food service operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned at the discretion of the District Manager.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Comfortable talking and interacting with guests and team members
- High energy
- Ability to move from one activity to another quickly
- Team oriented; willing to give extra effort to help others
- Computer skills are helpful