Restaurant General Manager
Plano, TX 75093
- Extensive standing without breaks.
- Exposure to heat, smoke and cold.
- Reaching heights of approximately six feet and depths of approximately three feet.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided for periods of up to eight hours or longer as needed.
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy pressure/stress during busy times; bending, reaching and walking.
- Effective communication with guests and staff.
- Carrying trays of food products weighing approximately 20 lbs for distances of up to 60 ft.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Excellent communications, supervisory, and guest service skills
- Computer literacy; comfortable with Microsoft Office Software (Excel, Word)
- College Graduate preferred.
- Operating FOH P.O.S. System (Aloha).
- Operating BOH systems (Aloha)
- At least two years prior restaurant general manager experience.
- Ability to manage 30+ employees
- Ability to Travel for 6 weeks for Training