2112 E Fourth St Unit 200 , Santa Ana, CA 92705 Newport Beach, CA 92625 US
Room attendants provide the comfort of guests in hotels, motels, resorts, lodges and inns by ensuring that guest rooms and public areas are clean and properly presented. A room attendant promotes a positive image of the property to guests, and must be pleasant, friendly and able to address problems or special requests.
- Vacuum, clean, dust and polish guest rooms
- Make beds, change sheets, remove and replace used towels and toiletries
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests
- Perform rotation cleaning duties (e.g. steam clean carpets) as require
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Cleaning public areas.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Physical mobility and stamina required
- Ability to follow instruction
- Professional attitude is required
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer service skills required
- Good communication skills are an asset
- Good organizational skills
Offering $250 Bonus!