8301 Broadway Street , Suite 416 San Antonio, TX 78209
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is the only national staffing company that provides services to hotels across the USA. HSS will place you in a full-service hotel where you will love to go to work each day and grow your career.
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is looking for Room Attendants for a LIVE ON PROPERTY resort in Sonora, TX. HSS is the only national company that provides services to hotels across the USA. We seek room attendants who have an eye for cleanliness and take pride in what they do. This position is primarily responsible for cleaning guest rooms to perfection including guest bathrooms. Other duties include stocking supply carts, room deep-cleaning projects, inspecting rooms for repairs or fixtures, and assisting with other duties as needed.
Room Attendant Duties:
- Clean rooms to ensure guest satisfaction in beautiful hotels
- Greet guests with professionalism
- Meet hotel expectations for guest service satisfaction scores
- Complete special cleaning projects as required by hotel
- Shifts are typically 8-5
- HSS or hotel provides uniforms at no cost to the employee
- Full-time opportunity with stable work schedule in a resort environment.
- On Property Living required for a small fee. All linens and towels provided; fully-furnished housing for all employees. $40 per week for double occupancy; shared sleeping area. $60 per week for single sleeping area.
- Housing area offers full kitchen area, living room area with large screen TVs, activities and BBQ pit area.
- 3 meals per day, 7 days per week only $10 per week, required weekly payroll deduction.
- Bus Transportation offered at low cost between major cities and San Antonio; HSS will coordinate transportation from San Antonio to Resort; or you may drive your own vehicle to resort.
- Employees will be required to bring specific clothing items for assignment duration at own cost.
Contact HSS by phone or text to (210) 775-1629.
8301 Broadway St, San Antonio, TX 78209-2006, United States
Room Attendant Requirements:
- Cleaning experience in hotels, hospitals or senior living centers
- Lift up to 40 pounds and be able to stand/walk for a 8 hour shift
- Comply with background check and drug screen at time of interview
- Past employment references with good attendance and reliability
- Reliable transportation daily to and from work including Saturdays and Sundays
- ID proof to work legally in the USA
- Good hygiene and professional attitude
- Provide 2 forms of ID at time of interview.