Tracy, CA 95304 Tracy, CA 95304
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business.
The Route Cleaner (Porter) will be responsible for cleaning multiple properties within a region. The cleaner (Porter) are responsible for the cleaning of all public areas of a property, including entrances, doorways, sidewalks, public restrooms, lobbies. These cleaners (Porter) maintain the cosmetic appearance of a properties.
Duties and responsibilities
· Clean public areas
· Sweep, mop and vacuum floors
· Detail oriented with the ability to spot safety hazards and items that need to be cleaned
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision
· Requests assistance from Supervisor or other employees when needed
· Inspect and diagnose problems and figure out the best way to correct them
· Polish wood, marble and other materials in public view, clean windows
· Empty trash containers and replace trash bags
· Respond to guest complaints or issues in a timely manner
· Fulfill work orders when issues cannot be resolved
· Meet with supervisor to provide regular updates
· Follows all required safety and standard operating procedures
· Adheres to all company and regulatory policies and standards of conduct
· This position does not exercise supervisory responsibilities
· Prior janitorial and cleaning experience a plus
· Knowledge of safety requirements is mandatory
· Must be able to work independently without constant supervision
· Experience working in a professional environment
· Able to work with a variety of cleaning equipment and chemicals
· Able to work in uncomfortably hot or cold environments or in uncomfortable and cramped positions
· Able to work as part of a team and independently
· Able to read English proficiently in order to read and store chemical agents
· Able to perform all duties as instructed
· Must meet company grooming standards
· Must wear slip resistant shoes to avoid slips and falls
· Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license and insurance
If you are interested, please respond and start the hiring process. We look forward to hearing from you!
You can start your online application at our computer and mobile friendly site at:
You will need to create a user name, password and have an email address.
You will need to answer the 3 questions.
You will enter all your personal information
Very Important when you get to Professional experience:
You have to list 3 Jobs in the body you MUST put your supervisor or reference
*NOTE After you fill in one job, at the at the bottom of the page click add more
NEED TO HAVE 3
MUST ADD 2 competencies
Must Agree to application