Route Cleaning Lead - Bilingual (Spanish/English)
Boise, ID 83702
ROUTE CLEANING LEAD Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the industry leader. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best commercial business. The Cleaning Supervisor serves as a liaison between team members, HSS Task Force, Regional Directors, and clients. This position must display a warm and friendly demeanor, professional appearance and can manage the relationship with customers through constant supervision of job site. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleaning facilities
- Building and developing relationships with client and site managers
- Weekly walkthroughs with site managers.
- Resolve any issues or request from customer on a timely manner.
- Train new employees
- Provide evaluation and quality control of cleaning sites
- Proper Chemical use and Safety
- Complete any job task assigned by HSS leadership.
- Follow all HSS Cleaning Supervisor procedures
- Proven experience in cleaning (Public Areas, Floor Care, and Special Projects)
- Bilingual: Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Service Oriented
- Able to Assign Job Duties to team members.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
- Able to perform shift inspections and training to employees
- Must have knowledge in cleaning, chemical supplies and use of cleaning machines.
- Must be able to work on weekends and holidays
- Basic computers skills
- Must have reliable transportation
- Valid Driver’ s license and insurance
- Constant periods sitting
- Writing and typing
- Bending, lifting and handling of materials
- Walking frequently
- Driving frequently
- Extended hours at a computer screen
- Must be able to read electronic documents of all types
- Eligibility Requirements
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test
- Must be willing to undergo a background check
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be legally authorized to drive in the United States
- Must be have valid car insurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities