Job Category: Food & Beverage
Job Number: 242
Pay Rate: $ 12.00 - $ 13.00
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions (HSS) is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business. We are committed to finding and placing the best hospitality talent in the industry!
Named Best of Staffing by our clients for 2019 let us help you find your next opportunity!
HSS is currently recruiting for a Sandwich Artists for Fast Food Restaurant in Chaska, MN.
A Sandwich Maker greets and serves guests, prepares food, maintains food safety and sanitation standards, and handles or processes light paperwork. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Prepares food neatly, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and explains it to guests accurately. Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner when dealing with guests.
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Cleans as directed.
- Greets guests and prepares their orders, uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record their order, collects payment from guests and makes change.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and procedures.
- Accounts for cash flow and inventory during the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and sanitization standards while preparing food, servicing food and clean up.
- Maintains professional appearance and grooming standards as outlined in the Operations Manual.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes online coursework on the University of Subway® as directed.
- Complete all other assigned duties or tasks.
Apply here with your resume and references and let us connect you to your next career opportunity!
Interested candidates please apply directly and/or email search@hssstaffing.Com.
HSS is the largest staffing agency focused on hospitality staffing. We work every day to match people looking for work with: Hotels, Resorts, Banquet Halls, Colleges & Universities, Event Spaces, Medical Facilities, and more. If you’ re looking for work in the hospitality industry apply/search for our openings at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Education: Some high school or equivalent.
- Experience: Ability to understand and implement written and verbal instructions.
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register. Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire work day. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.