Social Media Recruiting Intern
Fort Worth, tx
- work with local account teams to identify positions that need to be filled
- create social media recruiting ads
- work with budgets to advertise positions
- communicate with candidates to schedule in person interviews.
- Work with Vice Presidents of regions grow our social media presence
- Paid, Hourly
- Flexible hours 20-40 hour a week
- Credit hours at your college or university (if applicable)
- Great hands on learning experience in social media marketing and advertising
- Create campaigns for social media job postings to promote company in order to increase job candidate applicants.
- Review statistics of social media campaigns and adjust campaigns based on results.
- Assist local office with candidate flow resulting from social media campaigns.
- Manage budgets for campaigns
- Monitor results of all job postings and adjust as necessary.
- All intern candidates must be enrolled in a university or associate's college pursuing a related degree. -All intern candidates must be able to work a minimum of 20 hours weekly up to 40 hours available and work summer months in June and July and the first week in August.
- Excellent social media usage and understanding of various social media outlets in order to post jobs and share post, create jobs, and follow up with candidates from job posts.
- Above average computer skills for web searches, and basic Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be 18 years of age for employment.
- Must meet drug screen and background check requirements