Staffing Account Supervisor- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
31405 Savannah, GA 31405
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business.
HSS is currently seeking a Staffing Account Supervisor to support our Savannah, GA - Hilton Head team.
This role is responsible to staff client’s open positions within the hospitality industry. This role is responsible to staff client’s open positions within the hospitality industry. The role is responsible for maintaining the client relationship by providing excellent customer service. Along with the client experience the position will manage the candidate experience. The position is responsible for recruiting, employee onboarding and resolving employee relations matters.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop recruiting plans and network to proactively fill upcoming and current open needs; visit with channel partners as required; post flyers and signs in the community; support social media recruiting as required
- Contact customers on a daily basis and assure their staffing needs are achieved; visit properties as required
- Continue to source for new business in current properties
- Track Open and filled orders daily and document as required
- Partner with clients to arrange training for candidates without needed experience
- Onboard new hires through training and management
- Ensure new employees have background checks, drug screens and other new hire paperwork completed prior to working
- Conduct and manage interviews for candidates
- Manage any performance issues or employee relations issues for assignment based employees in a timely manner
- Complete daily activity reports and administrative work related to hiring and tracking hours and payroll; complete payroll weekly by required deadlines
- Ensure all meetings and updates with clients and talent are updated into system as required
- Conduct safety meetings and provide training weekly to property team and document safety trainings as required.
- Attend property morning meetings regularly
- Provide excellent customer service through timely follow up and communication to all clients and employees.
- Complete works compensation incident forms as necessary and partner with Risk department to move claims to closure
- Handle tasks and projects as assigned
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business, hotel management, general studies or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in staffing industry required
- Experience in hospitality industry highly preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required
- High level of communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast pace and dynamic environment
- Basic use of Microsoft Office applications and basic typing skills
- Experience in utilizing internet job boards highly preferred
- Approx. 50- 75% travel around local area
- Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without restriction.
- Must be willing to take a drug test
- Must be willing to undergo a background check
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be legally authorized to drive in the United States
- Must be have valid car insurance
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary
- Health Benefits after 60 days, holiday pay, paid time off
- Laptop and cell phone
- Ongoing training and development
- Career growth opportunities
- Car Allowance and Bonus Potential
If you meet the requirements and this job meets your skills and interest, please apply with your resume and your hourly pay desired for consideration. At HSS, we look forward to meeting you!
Problems applying? Reach out to us directly with your resume to: TA@hssstaffing.com.
HSS is the largest staffing agency in hospitality, are you interested in other positions at HSS? Check out additional great opportunities at: https://jobs2.smartsearchonline.com/hssstaffing/jobs/ .
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.