- Ensures all candidates and employees are compliant in with all hiring, on-boarding and employment practices in our systems.
- Support the office telephone incoming calls, screenings candidates seeking employment and process all necessary paperwork for candidates to be considered employees for FoodStaff.
- Conduct oral drug screenings and background checks on candidates.
- Write and post-employment ads in all FoodStaff outlets for advertising. Support incoming and outgoing recruiting calls daily. Book and conduct interviews. Use Facebook job boards, Indeed, Craig's List and other employment sources to recruit qualified candidates for jobs with our clients.
- Answer general inquiries and refer questions to the appropriate person.
- Use copy and fax machines to transmit business information Retrieve, distribute and handle incoming mail accordingly
- File, organize and maintain records.
- Scans and uploads documents for employee files
- Help keep the office organized and clean.
- Process weekly payroll for hourly employees; ensuring daily time clock punches are up to date at client sites daily.
- Complete other duties in office as requested.
- Previous Hospitality/HR/ Staffing industry background.
- Recruiting/Social Media skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Dependable transportation.
- Bilingual preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends
- High level of communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in fast pace and dynamic environment with multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent skills in use Microsoft office applications and computer systems.
- Ability to pass both a criminal background and drug test
- Ability to provide References
- Ongoing training and development and Career growth opportunities