Job Category: HSS Internal Staff
Job Number: 440
Pay Rate: $ 45000.00 - $ 50000.00
HSS Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the largest national hospitality staffing company today serving over 900 hotels nationwide. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business.
We are currently seeking a Stewarding Assistant Manager for our Orlando area.
This position will have a training of 4 weeks long and a probationary time frame of 90 days.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and organizing day of work
- Connecting with Chef and FOH Managers
- Tracking of chemicals/supplies for the department
- Training courses
- Will be required to follow all FS/HSS policies and procedures
- Will be responsible for ensuring Serve Safe is completed
- Will host training for Leader in operations
- Staff Performance Tracking to the Supervisor daily tasks.
- Conducting (Attending) training, with tests for new staff and reviewing of checklists. Also, conducting training classes.
- Conducting interviews (recruitment)
- Reviewing pars with Management of the teams for FOH.
- Conduct Kitchen Walk through with Chefs and ENG
- Create Schedules
- Conducting a minimum of at least 1x (quarterly) Monthly Departmental meeting.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule, am, pm and mid shift with a minimum of 10 hours per day.
What We Offer:
- Experience in Stewarding or Food and Beverage
- Experience in management/leadership
- Good communication skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Flexible schedule
If you meet the requirements and this job meets your skills and interest, please apply with your resume and your hourly pay desired for consideration. At HSS, we look forward to meeting you!
Problems applying? Reach out to us directly with your resume to: TA@hssstaffing.Com.
HSS is the largest staffing agency in hospitality, are you interested in other positions at HSS? Check out additional great opportunities at: https://jobs2.Smartsearchonline.Com/hssstaffing/jobs/ .
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Health Benefits after 60 days, 7 Paid holidays, 120 hour paid time off
- Ongoing training and development
- Competitive salary
- Career growth opportunities