Mashantucket, CT 06338
The Housekeeping Supervisor’s responsibilities include assigning tasks to the housekeeping staff, identifying and reporting cases of tardiness, and monitoring cleaning supplies. You should also inform management of any equipment or furniture in need of repair or replacement and ensure that the housekeeping staff complies with all safety and sanitation policies.
- Assigning housekeeping tasks to staff and inspecting work to ensure that the prescribed standards of cleanliness are met.
- Scheduling staff shifts and organizing replacements as required.
- Investigating and addressing complaints regarding poor housekeeping service.
- Providing training to the housekeeping staff.
- Regularly taking inventory of cleaning supplies and ordering stock as needed.
- Issuing cleaning supplies and equipment to housekeeping staff as needed.
- Screening housekeeping applicants and recommending promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
- Performing various cleaning duties in instances of staff shortages.
NATIVE AMERICANS RECEIVE PREFERENCE IN ACCORDANCE WITH TRIBAL LAW