Task Force Manager - West Coast
Los Angeles, CA 90015
Hospitality Staffing Solutions is recognized as the hospitality staffing industry leader. Our commitment to quality in servicing hospitality clients has earned HSS the trust and respect of the best hotel brands in the business, including four and five-diamond properties nationwide. We help people succeed by finding them positions within the hospitality industry.
We are currently seeking a Task Force Manager to support operationally our national outsourcing teams. This role is responsible to help with the daily operational, client support, leadership role and support, financial reviews and projections of each account and training/development of our account leaders. This role will be a critical link between our clients, account leadership and our corporate team. This position reports directly to the Regional Director of Operations - Outsourcing.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate new business through prospecting, staffing, seek growth opportunities within existing accounts “deep & wide” arranging travels to support accounts and building relationships with clients and team.
- Create improvement plans to develop leadership for future and existing opening and opportunities.
- Ensure workforce is complaint and staff that adhere to Wage and Hour requirements.
- Review account weekly mark ups, operations for P&L, Revenue, Gross Profit and bottom line profitability and assist in supporting improvement plan.
- Build and develop relationships with hotel clients and partners through service excellence and operational discipline to continue to grow market
- Ensuring high satisfaction and retention levels with associates and clients
- Capability to perform service reviews with accounts including but not limited to:
- Review of open and filled orders ensure to work with recruiting in communicating needs
- Employee retention, tracking, meeting staffing needs
- Partnering opportunities with clients to solve staffing issues
- Manage and Develop Leadership team
- Task force support to fill in as account leader as necessary within the different locations
- Travel 80% within the different locations nationally
- Opening of new accounts and preparing new bids and deliberation of proposals
- Preparing proposals bids and presentations for new outsourcing client with Regional Director
- Providing the highest level of customer service through customizing staffing by incorporating client needs into our practices
- Good customer service by ensuring a timely and accurate resolutions to clients concerns and employees
- Increasing/Maintaining a Profitable Branch
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Hospitality, HR, Accounting or other related field
- Minimum of 5 years within the staffing industry leading a branch or market
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is preferred
- Previous demonstration of leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, teamwork and problem solving skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Suite and computer systems
- Ability to travel in territory assigned up to 85%
- Available to work weekends and evening as needed
- Competitive base salary
- Quarterly target Bonus
- Health Benefits after 60 days, holiday pay, paid time off
- Laptop and cell phone
- Ongoing training and development
- Career growth opportunities
HSS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.