Taskforce Executive Housekeeper
Scotts Valley, ca 95066
- Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire campus.
- Ensure that rooms are made to standard.
- Hire, train, and supervise all Housekeeping employees, creating development plans as needed and separating employees as needed (working with Human Resources).
- Plan the work for the housekeeping department, assigning regular duties and special projects for housekeeping staff.
- Schedule employees according to occupancy forecast.
- Recruit and train new employees. Assign new employees to work with experienced help.
- Develop and implement Housekeeping systems and procedures.
- Prepare and manage annual Housekeeping budget for operational needs and staffing. Make capital requests for major equipment.
- Create or approve all equipment and supply requisitions.
- Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.
- Organize inventories for linen, uniform, supplies, and fixed assets.
- Organize pest control activities.
- Select and maintain relationships for suppliers and contractors for items related to Housekeeping.
- Prepare reports for management information.
- Work with Guest Experience team to attend to and resolve guest requests and concerns related to Housekeeping.
- Working with Guest Experience team, create and maintain a lost-and-found system and is responsible for all lost-and-found items. Determines the rightful owner and send correspondences.
- Perform daily inspections of campus to ensure cleaning standards are met.
- Work along side team for training, development, and fill-in support.
- Coordinate the preventive maintenance schedule of rooms and public areas with Facilities department.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays as well as a varied schedule and attend to facilities emergencies that require cleaning
- Other duties and projects as assigned.